Foundation Profile and Establishment Prospectus
|Name||Innovation Foundation for Water and Regional Revitalization|
|Head Office||22-1, Nishi-Shinjuku 6-Chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-1122, Japan|
|Established||July 22, 2020|
On March 15, 2023, the Nissuicon Water Value-Up Foundation was renamed the “Innovation Foundation for Water and Regional Revitalization”
with the aim of not only further committing ourselves to the conventional activities focusing on water infrastructure but also reapproaching
regional water from the broad aspects of the social environment, economy, culture, and so on and providing opportunities to resolve social issues through innovation.
On the occasion of the renaming, we hope to assist in water-related activities in regions as ever and assume the hub function of reassessing the value of water in regions and creating business models that will realize economic and social values.
1. Objective of Our Tasks
The objective of the Innovation Foundation for Water and Regional Revitalization is to render assistance, support, and cooperation to activities related to research and development of technology, information collection, personnel development, and business development (business substantiation) under the theme of “water and regions,” and to contribute to creating an affluent water environment and enhancing the vitality of regions by providing opportunities for communication and cocreation with parties in various fields who chime in with the resolution of social issues concerning “water and regions,” including enterprises, administrative agencies, and experts.
2. Description of Our Tasks
- Aiding in such activities as research that supports the water of regions, human resource development, and inheritance of the aquatic culture
- Aiding in the development of new technologies for maintaining the water infrastructure of regions, improving its function, operation systems, etc. and supporting fundraising and offering advice
- Supporting fundraising for and offering advice about creating and commercializing new projects and comprehensive infrastructure projects that have a high affinity for water in regions
- Activities for popularizing and promoting technologies and operation systems that are useful for maintaining the water infrastructure of regions, conducting waterside surveys and other purposes
- Cooperation and co-creation activities with diverse entities to solve water and regional problems.
- Announcing the results and achievements of this corporation’s activities to the public, disseminating information about water and regions
- Other necessary projects for achieving the objectives of this corporation
3. Aid and Support Program
Targets of aid and support
・Research aid sections
・Activity aid sections
・Industrialization support sections
4. Water Culture Inheritance Program
・Operation and management of Mizube Go!
As of March 2023
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about how to use "Mizube Go!" or how to use it for environmental learning.