Foundation Profile and Establishment Prospectus
|Name||Nissuicon Water Value-Up Foundation|
|Head Office||22-1, Nishi-Shinjuku 6-Chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-1122, Japan|
|Established||July 22, 2020|
The Nissuicon Water Value-Up Foundation was established by Nihon Suido Consultants Co., Ltd on July 22, 2020 under the concept “Let us pass down affection for water to future generations.” What can we do to conserve and develop the irreplaceable sources, “water” and “social infrastructure,” and pass them down to future generations? We are determined to commit ourselves to exploring these challenges.
1. Objective of Our Tasks
The objective of the Nissuicon Water Value-Up Foundation is to make a contribution to realizing sustainable water infrastructure in regions, enhancing the vitality of regions, and creating an affluent water environment through research that supports the water infrastructure of regions, human resource development, the inheritance of water culture, and aid and support to activities related to the development of new technologies, operation systems, and businesses.
2. Description of Our Tasks
- Aid to research that supports the water infrastructure of regions, human resource development, the inheritance of water culture, and other activities
- Aid, fundraising assistance, and advice to the maintenance and functional improvement of the water infrastructure of regions and the development of new technologies related to operation systems etc.
- Fundraising assistance and advice to the creation and industrialization of new businesses and total infrastructure businesses having high affinity with water in regions
- Activities for disseminating and promoting technologies and operation systems useful for the maintenance of the water infrastructure of regions, waterfront surveys, etc.
- Release of information on the outcomes of the Foundation’s activities and on water infrastructure to the public
- Other tasks required to achieve the objective of the Foundation
3. Aid and Support Program
Targets of aid and support
・Research aid sections
・Activity aid sections
・Industrialization support sections
4. Water Culture Inheritance Program
・Operation and management of Mizube Go!
As of December 2022
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about how to use "Mizube Go!" or how to use it for environmental learning.